Messages to the Presidents of the World
|44th President of the United States|
|In office January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017|
|Vice President||Joe Biden|
|Preceded by||George W. Bush|
|Succeeded by||Donald Trump|
|United States Senator from Illinois|
|In office January 3, 2005 – November 16, 2008|
|Preceded by||Peter Fitzgerald|
|Succeeded by||Roland Burris|
|Member of the Illinois Senate from the 13th district|
|In office January 8, 1997 – November 4, 2004|
|Preceded by||Alice Palmer|
|Succeeded by||Kwame Raoul|
|Born||Barack Hussein Obama II(1961-08-04) August 4, 1961 (age 55)Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.|
|Spouse(s)||Michelle Robinson (m. 1992)|
|Relatives||See Family of Barack Obama|
|Awards||Nobel Peace Prize (2009)Profile in Courage Award (2017)|
Social Security and MORE !
- Richard M.
- Sunday, 23 March 2014
Dear President Obama,
I have written to you a few times, you even answered me once in writing about a local issue and I was impressed. So I want to offer an idea to Finance Social Security :
1. Lets offer Social Security as Security for your future, Security for the living.
2. There are so many different types of life insurances sold nationally from Accidental Death, to Whole Life , to Term Life
the list goes on. I get promotions for insurance from anyone and everyone.
3. Lets "SELL "Social Security as an Insurance /Retirement for the living. You don't have to die to get it, it is an
investment in you future. This is investment in The American Future. I use the sell term carefully, if you sell something
there is more supply and demand than demanding you pay.
4. Pay More into Social Security ad receive more for your Retirement while you are alive. You don't wait until you die to
claim your benefeits.
5. Offer this to everyone, focus on young adults to launch and finance the program long term in it's earl stages.
6. Offer this to the heavy hitters as well, invest heavily at any age and offer bigger payoffs in your retirement.
7. Raise the ceiling of earnings for older Americans to earn more who wish to pay more into Social Security from ages 62
and up. The more you invest the more you receive. Instead of withdrawing SS from Americans choose to let Americans
buy more benefeits as any Insurance company offers.
8. I have more to offer the Future of Social Security and America. I don't want to be the President I want to support the
Social Security Investment of America.
Thank you for your time ,
Richard F. Martin