Messages to the Presidents of the World
|44th President of the United States|
|In office January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017|
|Vice President||Joe Biden|
|Preceded by||George W. Bush|
|Succeeded by||Donald Trump|
|United States Senator from Illinois|
|In office January 3, 2005 – November 16, 2008|
|Preceded by||Peter Fitzgerald|
|Succeeded by||Roland Burris|
|Member of the Illinois Senate from the 13th district|
|In office January 8, 1997 – November 4, 2004|
|Preceded by||Alice Palmer|
|Succeeded by||Kwame Raoul|
|Born||Barack Hussein Obama II(1961-08-04) August 4, 1961 (age 55)Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.|
|Spouse(s)||Michelle Robinson (m. 1992)|
|Relatives||See Family of Barack Obama|
|Awards||Nobel Peace Prize (2009)Profile in Courage Award (2017)|
- Paul T.
- Saturday, 03 May 2014
Dear President Obama,
1. Please approve the Keystone Pipe Line
2. Encourage Congress to eanct a flat tax of 15% for all incomes with no deductions.
3. Take the steps necessary to insure that America is Energy Self-Sufficient.
4. Come to Hazard, Kentucky and be my guest at the Hazard Lions Club next Thursday the May 8, 2014. You will need to be there by 11:30 a.m. .We eat before the meeting Ponderosa Restaurant.
5. ph. 606-436-5792 cell 606-233-3810
Paul David Taulbee